De Hertogh to lead KYOCERA Document Solutions Belgium
April 3, 2017
Amsterdam, 03 April 2017 – KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V., a leading document solutions company, has today announced Hendrik De Hertogh as the new General Manager of their Belgian sales company. He replaces Thierry Devresse who has led the company since April 2006.
“Mr. De Hertogh has worked for KYOCERA Document Solutions Belgium since 2009 as Sales Director and has impeccable knowledge of the industry. He is well respected within the business and has fostered strong relationships with Kyocera’s channel partners and direct customers. I have full confidence in his ability to further innovate Kyocera’s business as the leading information and document management provider in this region,” comments Takahiro Sato, President of KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V.
“I am delighted about this new and challenging opportunity,” comments De Hertogh. “Respecting Kyocera’s company philosophy, in which the growth and well-being of the employees are crucial, I intend to further strengthen the relationships with our channel partners, agents and customers. The focus on the integration of total document solutions for the benefit of our customers will guide us in establishing the company’s market position and increase its growth.”
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2016, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totaled 1,479.6 billion YEN (approx. 11.5 billion EUR). For more information, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.be/.
Download the Press Release here.
- KYOCERA Launches New Electronic Connectors that Feature One-Touch Locking for Automated Assembly Processes
- KYOCERA Introduces “Magic Drill DRV” for High-Speed, High-Efficiency Hole Drilling at Reduced Cost
- Inamori Foundation Announces Three Laureates of 2017 Kyoto Prize
- New KYOCERA Ceramic RFID Package With Embedded Antenna Increases Read Range up to 2X
- Toshiba Materials and Kyocera Agree to Collaborate on Development and Production of Nitride Ceramic Components
- Kyocera Announces Innovative Epoxy Molding Compound, High-Thermal-Conductive Silver Sintering Paste and Revolutionary TOROKERU Sheet
- Kyocera Display Europe Appoints Manfred Sauer President
- Kyocera, Gaia Power, Kyudenko and Tokyo Century Announce Groundbreaking of 92MW Solar Power Plant in Japan
- KYOCERA Develops World’s Smallest Crystal Unit for Smartphones, Wearables
- KYOCERA Launches Lowest Cost IoT Service in Japan in Partnership with SIGFOX
- ew KYOCERA a-Si Photoreceptor Drum for Document Equipment Improves Durability, Reduces Internal Friction by 30 Percent
- KYOCERA Named Among Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- KYOCERA Introduces New 6.2” AWVII LCD for Industrial Applications
- KYOCERA introduces new Silicon Nitride Igniter for residential Gas Furnace
- KYOCERA Corporation Names Hideo Tanimoto as New President
Manager Corporate Communications