De Hertogh to lead KYOCERA Document Solutions Belgium
April 3, 2017
Amsterdam, 03 April 2017 – KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V., a leading document solutions company, has today announced Hendrik De Hertogh as the new General Manager of their Belgian sales company. He replaces Thierry Devresse who has led the company since April 2006.
“Mr. De Hertogh has worked for KYOCERA Document Solutions Belgium since 2009 as Sales Director and has impeccable knowledge of the industry. He is well respected within the business and has fostered strong relationships with Kyocera’s channel partners and direct customers. I have full confidence in his ability to further innovate Kyocera’s business as the leading information and document management provider in this region,” comments Takahiro Sato, President of KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V.
“I am delighted about this new and challenging opportunity,” comments De Hertogh. “Respecting Kyocera’s company philosophy, in which the growth and well-being of the employees are crucial, I intend to further strengthen the relationships with our channel partners, agents and customers. The focus on the integration of total document solutions for the benefit of our customers will guide us in establishing the company’s market position and increase its growth.”
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2016, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totaled 1,479.6 billion YEN (approx. 11.5 billion EUR). For more information, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.be/.
Download the Press Release here.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- New KYOCERA Electronic Connectors Offer World’s Highest Mating Tolerance, Withstand up to +125°C
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 29.2MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA’s New Industrial Cutting Tool with Ultra-Durable Coating Materials Maximizes Steel Cutting Performance
- KYOCERA offers sustainable and premium-quality coffee enjoyment with the new Coffee Grinder EG-70CF
- KYOCERA Enters into License Agreement with Bosch
- KYOCERA exhibited Fine Ceramic Components at Germany’s Hannover Messe
- KYOCERA Named Among Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- KYOCERA Introduces New LCD Panels for Automotive Head-Up-Displays
- KYOCERA Files Suit Against Preh GmbH for Potential Infringement of Haptic Feedback Technology Patent
- KYOCERA to Build New Plant in Kagoshima, Japan, for Ceramic Microelectronic Packages
- KYOCERA’s New Air-Cooled UV Curing Light is World’s Smallest, Lightest and Most Powerful
- KYOCERA TCL Solar begins operation of Japan’s largest 13.7MW Floating Solar Power Plant
- KYOCERA Introduces New Z-series Clock Oscillators
- Innovative, beautiful, durable: KYOCERA presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 21.1 MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan