KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS BENEFITS FROM 360-DEGREE CUSTOMER VIEW
April 5, 2017
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – March 2017: Salesforce, the world's #1 CRM company and Intelligent Customer Success Platform, announced that KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V. will start using Salesforce Sales Cloud Lightning, Lightning Partner Community and Pardot to streamline its sales and marketing activities across Europe. KYOCERA Document Solutions supplies innovative, tailor-made solutions and award winning hardware products to customers across 17 countries within EMEA.
As a methodology of good practice, KYOCERA has over the years developed and implemented its KYOCERA Sales Excellence model with a core focus on offering complete solutions to market that fit its customer’s requirements. This means that sales employees are no longer regarded as mere ‘Salespeople’ but rather as ‘Trusted Advisors’. However, in order to be recognised as a Trusted Advisor, one needs a 360-degree customer outlook. This holistic view and therefore vantage point has lacked clarity within the organisation due to a decentralised operation, where each of its 17 country-level subsidiaries operates on their own CRM system.
Salesforce as a central portal
By deploying Sales Cloud Lightning, together with Lightning Partner Community and Pardot, KYOCERA will soon benefit from having one central hub that houses all the information its sales teams need to be successful. For example, when a customer’s license expires, the sales team gets an automated alert about this upcoming opportunity and have the ability to benchmark customers on this intelligent system. Lightning Partner Community will grant partners access to a central portal where they will locate all the information they need to successfully sell KYOCERA solutions.
KYOCERA’S Marketing Innovation Centre, which is situated in the European headquarters in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands, will use Pardot to register and follow up on sales leads, chart the customer journey, their online behaviour and share customised content with clients via campaigns or nurturing programs. By virtue of Salesforce, the bulk of all marketing materials can now be developed centrally and deployed within all 17 regions.
“KYOCERA is a market leader when it comes to intelligent document solutions in addition to our award winning hardware portfolio. When we considered a powerful CRM tool, Salesforce offered us with the mechanics and systems that complimented our business with their impressive array of cloud-based solutions and a European footprint to match,” comments Oscar Sanchez, Executive Vice President of KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe.
“For businesses to remain relevant and successful in today’s market, insight into your organisation’s sales funnel and a comprehensive understanding of all the marketing activities you wish to achieve is imperative. With Salesforce, KYOCERA will soon have access to comprehensive, 360-degree customer views that will allow us to realise our progressive sales and marketing plans.”
“Today, everyone and everything is becoming smarter and more connected than ever before. However, it’s still an immense challenge to provide such a vast number of widespread sales and marketing employees with valuable information that helps them to be successful in their jobs,” says Anouska Post, Regional Vice President General Sales of Salesforce. “Using the Salesforce Intelligent Customer Success Platform, KYOCERA Document Solutions will be able to transform more leads into customers and to service those customers better than ever. Multiple business products will also be arranged more efficiently, which drastically lowers the cost of ownership. Salesforce and KYOCERA are about to embark on a journey from which KYOCERA’s partners and clients will succeed.”
Salesforce, the world's #1 CRM company and Intelligent Customer Success Platform, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
This press release contains “forward-looking statements.” All statements other than historical facts included in this press release, including, but not limited to, statements regarding the timing and the closing of the transaction, the financing for the transaction, the expected benefits of the transaction, prospective performance and future business plans, and any assumptions underlying any of the foregoing, are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on current expectations of future events. If underlying assumptions prove inaccurate or unknown, or unknown risks or uncertainties materialize, actual results could vary materially from the parties’ expectations and projections. These forward-looking statements reflect Salesforce’s expectations as of the date of this press release. Salesforce undertakes no obligation to update the information provided herein.
Download the Press Release here.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA Introduces Irish Claddagh Ring Designed by Paul Costelloe, Using Hypoallergenic COBARION
- KYOCERA Receives Japan Environment Minister’s Award for Record 8th Consecutive Year
- KYOCERA Develops Some of World’s Smallest Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors for Mobile Devices
- KYOCERA to Expand Medical Product Development
- KYOCERA Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Plant for Ceramic Structural Components in Kagoshima, Japan
- For the thirty-third time in its history, the Inamori Foundation has conferred the Kyoto Prize to researchers who have contributed to the fields of “Advanced Technology”, “Basic Science” and “Arts and Philosophy”
- A dream kitchen present under the Christmas tree
- KYOCERA Begins Research in AI-based Image Recognition to Help Diagnose Skin Diseases and Cancers via Smartphone
- KYOCERA enhances its AI-based Online Image Classifying Service “Labellio” with Higher Capacity for Big Data
- KYOCERA’s Kyoto Opal Sparkles in New Glitters by Nail Labo
- KYOCERA Technology Used to Create one of the World’s Smallest Crystal Units Awarded Prestigious Research Prize in Japan
- Solar Technical Service Center from KYOCERA gets DEKRA certification
- Spice up the table with the latest salt and pepper mills from KYOCERA
- KYOCERA Introduces “Magic Drill DRV” for High-Speed, High-Efficiency Hole Drilling at Reduced Cost
- KYOCERA Has Acquired 100% Ownership of SENCO, a U.S.-based Manufacturer of Fastening Tools and Fasteners