Organisational change strengthens KDC leadership team
April 1, 2017
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands : At a recent Board of Directors meeting, KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. (KDC) announced Norihiko Ina as the new President of the organisation.
Mr. Ina will assume this prestigious position as of 1 April 2017, with outgoing President Takashi Kuki operating in the capacity of Vice Chairman.
As President of KDC, Mr. Ina will lead the strategic direction of the organisation, driving exceptional group performance in the business’ ongoing transformational change within the digital and software arena.
“Over the past year Mr. Ina has been responsible in leading the sales transformation of KDC’s Corporate Sales Division. The elevation of remarkable leaders such as Mr. Ina will continue to strengthen our organisation and energise our operations; thereby allowing us to better realise our incredible potential which benefits both KYOCERA Document Solutions European business and the customers we serve," comments Takahiro Sato, President of KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V. (KDE).
Mr. Ina’s experience both within the office automation and KYOCERA Document Solutions business comes with a resounding success story. Since graduating from the Waseda University in March of 1987, Mr. Ina has excelled in the following roles within KYOCERA Document Solutions:
2002 – 2009: Senior General Manager of KDE’s Sales Division
2009 – 2011: Promoted to KDC as General Manager of the Planning Division of the Corporate Sales Strategy and Development Division and later on, as General Manager of the Global Marketing Division
2011 – 2016: Promoted to President of KYOCERA Document Solutions America Inc.
2016: Promoted to Senior General Manager of KDC’s Corporate Sales Division
2017: As of 1 April 2017 promoted to President of KDC
“As a regional headquarter of KDC, KDE will continue producing excellent KDE-Group company results in its effort to drive value and lead the transformation in the document and information management industry. We will continue to tailor our customers’ individual solution requirements and give Mr. Ina our absolute commitment in furthering KDE’s advancements in this exciting sector,” concludes Mr. Sato.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA Introduces Irish Claddagh Ring Designed by Paul Costelloe, Using Hypoallergenic COBARION
- KYOCERA Receives Japan Environment Minister’s Award for Record 8th Consecutive Year
- KYOCERA Develops Some of World’s Smallest Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors for Mobile Devices
- KYOCERA to Expand Medical Product Development
- KYOCERA Breaks Ground on New Manufacturing Plant for Ceramic Structural Components in Kagoshima, Japan
- For the thirty-third time in its history, the Inamori Foundation has conferred the Kyoto Prize to researchers who have contributed to the fields of “Advanced Technology”, “Basic Science” and “Arts and Philosophy”
- A dream kitchen present under the Christmas tree
- KYOCERA Begins Research in AI-based Image Recognition to Help Diagnose Skin Diseases and Cancers via Smartphone
- KYOCERA enhances its AI-based Online Image Classifying Service “Labellio” with Higher Capacity for Big Data
- KYOCERA’s Kyoto Opal Sparkles in New Glitters by Nail Labo
- KYOCERA Technology Used to Create one of the World’s Smallest Crystal Units Awarded Prestigious Research Prize in Japan
- Solar Technical Service Center from KYOCERA gets DEKRA certification
- Spice up the table with the latest salt and pepper mills from KYOCERA
- KYOCERA Introduces “Magic Drill DRV” for High-Speed, High-Efficiency Hole Drilling at Reduced Cost
- KYOCERA Has Acquired 100% Ownership of SENCO, a U.S.-based Manufacturer of Fastening Tools and Fasteners